We recently rolled out cloud-based trial environments for FlexDeploy which provides a fast and efficient way to get up to speed on FlexDeploy without installing anything in your on premise environment. The 14 day trial gives users access to a pre-configured and dedicated environment to quickly exercise the FlexDeploy features with Oracle and open source technology. You can kick the tires of both pre-configured FlexDeploy scenarios as well as create and configure new workflows, applications, projects etc. Everything you need to evaluate FlexDeploy at your fingertips!
Here is a summary of the trial environment:
- Runs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- FlexDeploy installed
- Subversion installed
- Oracle SOA/OSB installed
- WebLogic installed
- Oracle DB installed
- Tomcat installed
- SoapUI, TestNG, and Selenium installed
- FlexDeploy Environments configured to communicate with SOA, WebLogic, DB, etc.
- FlexDeploy Applications/Projects configured for SOA, OSB, and Java/ADF based applications
- FlexDeploy Applications/Projects configured for Spring/Tomcat and WebLogic Resource Management
- Trial environments come with product documentation and videos to help get started. Here is a link to the FlexDeploy Videos.
To request access to a FlexDeploy trial environment, please contact [email protected]
6 thoughts on “FlexDeploy Trial Environments Available!”
a trial version of fledeploy.
Thanks for the message – we will follow-up via e-mail.
a trial version of fledeploy
Thanks for the message! We will follow up with you via e-mail shortly.
Requesting you a trial version of the flexagon
Hello Subhodeep. Someone will reach out to you shortly to get you access to FlexDeploy.