10 Salesforce Deployment Challenges to Overcome Today
Don't Let These Stand in the Way.
DevOps and CI/CD for Salesforce is long overdue. Developing and migrating Salesforce changes across environments is traditionally a manual, tedious, and error-prone process. It's difficult to tell what needs to be migrated, and there isn't clear visibility into what has been migrated to each environment, when the changes were made, and by whom. Keeping metadata in sync between sandboxes and organizations is a time consuming and error-prone challenge.
FlexDeploy's support for Salesforce changes all of that! And not only for Salesforce, but for any technology.
In this webinar, Flexagon President, Dan Goerdt, highlights how FlexDeploy solves 10 challenges enterprises need to address as part of their development, deployment, and tracking process across their Salesforce implementations.
Don't let these challenges stand in the way of:
- An out of the box DevOps solution for Salesforce
- Quicker changes via automated CI/CD pipelines
- Decreased reliance on customized scripts that need to be developed and maintained over time
- Higher quality releases, and decreased time and cost of delivery
- Visibility into the what, when, where, and who of the delivery lifecycle
- Troubleshooting assistance when errors arise
Meet the presenter
President of Flexagon
Dan has been in technology leadership roles for the past 20 years. He has covered operation systems and middleware product development, technology architecture, and software solution delivery focused on Oracle, IBM, and Open Source technologies. His experience with software automation led him to form and develop Flexagon's DevOps platform: FlexDeploy. Dan is currently the President of Flexagon and leads Strategy, Marketing, and Sales for various products and services.