“FlexDeploy is helping us achieve common processes and tooling for all technologies and platforms, establishing a repeatable and cost-efficient solution for automating change across all environments.”
–Brad Postma, IT Manager, Pella
Overcome the business and IT challenges of the traditional software delivery lifecycle
Enterprise IT executives are adopting DevOps to improve their teams’ performance and elevate IT’s position in the business.
- Extremes from a complete lack of tools to a mess with tool sprawl. The result in either case is complexity and a lack of consistency and repeatability.
- Significant time spent knitting together tools, scripts, and manual processes, resulting in slow, high-cost, and error-prone software delivery.
- Lack of visibility across the build, deploy, test, and release processes, resulting in hard-to-diagnose outages, challenging audits, and a lack of clarity on who moved what where, when, and who approved it.
- High cost of software and supporting environments due to a combination of licensing costs, administration time, upkeep, and a lack of best practices.
- An automated, integrated, and repeatable delivery process from provisioning and configuration management through the build/deploy/test/release process. Simplicity drives efficiency.
- Thanks to automation, scripting and manual processes are significantly reduced and often eliminated, increasing the speed and reducing errors, outages, and cost.
- Integrated and comprehensive toolchain ensures visibility and continuous feedback across all aspects of solution development and delivery. Improved visibility results in troubleshooting optimization through compliance and audit effectiveness.
- Simplicity of a single DevOps platform to manage the entire toolchain reduces the cost of implementing and supporting the overall software delivery lifecycle and support.
One platform to reduce errors, outages, and time to market
Manage, build, deploy, test, and release from one platform to improve efficiency and shorten time to release.
IT managers leverage FlexDeploy as a foundational platform that streamlines oversight and eliminates manual and error-prone processes through automation.
FlexDeploy’s comprehensive build, deploy, and release automation functionality can be used on its own or integrated with the tools your team is already comfortable with.
Code, configurations, and other resources are packaged up, versioned, and stored in an artifact repository.
Automatically deploy build artifacts into test and production environments. Deployments can include infrastructure provisioning and resource management across legacy, cloud and container environments.
Orchestrate the end to end release pipeline including automated and manual steps and the controls which ensure quality throughout.
Keep up with your mission with innovative IT methodologies and processes
Become more effective, influential developers and administrators by using technology-specific plugins to save time and eliminate tedious, repeatable manual tasks. Devote more of your time to innovation.
BI and ETL
Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
Oracle Data Integrator
Cloud IAAS and Paas
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
It Service/Change/Issue Management
Oracle Fusion Middleware
Integration and API Management
Oracle Integration Cloud
Keep up with your competition with innovative IT methodologies and processes
IT executives drive the technology strategy and tools businesses need to succeed. Give your team, and your business an advantage by adopting innovative methodologies.
Optimizing DevOps within the Enterprise requires the flexibility to leverage a broad range of tools across the toolchain while standardizing the end-to-end software delivery process.
Adopting Continuous Delivery increases the velocity of the delivery and feedback lifecycle, and helps manage the cost and risk of delivering and maintaining software solutions.
Using FlexDeploy’s CI features gives you one consistent and integrated solution for building/packaging and deploying your applications to your target platforms.
Whether using traditional or continuous delivery approaches to delivering software, the coordination of release activities can be challenging to say the least. FlexDeploy includes end-to-end software delivery features across build, deploy, test, and release processes.