Bring DevOps to the Salesforce Ecosystem
Migrating Salesforce, MuleSoft, and other changes across environments is a slow, tedious, and error-prone process. There isn't clear visibility into what has been migrated to each environment, when the changes were made, and by whom. Keeping Salesforce metadata, settings, Apex classes, and profiles in sync between sandboxes and organizations can be a nightmare.
For MuleSoft, the challenge is APIs, property and dependency management, and deploying across on prem, cloud, and hybrid platforms. The result for both can be a poor developer experience that slows delivery to end users.
The FlexDeploy DevOps platform for the Salesforce ecosystem changes all of that.
During this webinar, Flexagon President Dan Goerdt will demonstrate how FlexDeploy can automate and streamline the development and delivery processes for Salesforce, MuleSoft, and more.
You'll learn how FlexDeploy:
- Increases the speed of making changes via automated CI/CD pipelines
- Eliminates the need for customized scripts that need to be developed and maintained over time
- Improves the quality of releases significantly, driving down the time and cost of delivery
- Provides dashboards and reports with insight to what, when, where, and who
- Makes troubleshooting and auditing easy
Save your seat today.