DevOps for Oracle APEX and Friends with FlexDeploy
Ditch Manual, Slow, Costly Processes
Oracle APEX lacks CI/CD and Release Orchestration capabilities. The result? Manual activities to deploy and track APEX applications and supporting artifacts such as PL/SQL and ORDS across environments. These processes are slow, error-prone, and costly, limiting IT’s ability to deliver at the speed of business and keep up with customer demand.
There IS a way to be more efficient and productive while maintaining quality!
In this webinar, learn how FlexDeploy...
- Automates the migration of APEX applications from one environment to another and from Git to various environments
- Automatically exports APEX applications and optionally commit to an SCM (such as Git or SVN)
- Automates the migration of ORDS and other supporting database objects
- Enables CI/CD for Oracle APEX and related artifact
- Facilitates the deployment of individual APEX pages
- Allows you to selectively import an entire application or individual pages
- See how FlexDeploy can automate your APEX development and release processes to increase your speed, productivity, visibility, and ability to deliver.
Meet the presenter
President of Flexagon
Dan has been in technology leadership roles for the past 20 years. He has covered operation systems and middleware product development, technology architecture, and software solution delivery focused on Oracle, IBM, and Open Source technologies. His experience with software automation led him to form and develop Flexagon's DevOps platform: FlexDeploy. Dan is currently the President of Flexagon and leads Strategy, Marketing, and Sales for various products and services.