Maximize the Potential of Oracle Integration Cloud with FlexDeploy
Eliminate Manual Steps and Reduce Costs
Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) can help quickly and seamlessly integrate data, applications, and services and be a key enabler to your digital transformation process.
However, OIC does not include features for automated CI/CD, and deployment of OIC artifacts is a manual process, which means extra time, additional manpower, and management nightmares.
In this webinar, you will learn how FlexDeploy can eliminate these manual steps and reduce costs and risk by:
- Automating the build and deployment of OIC artifacts including Integrations, Connections, Lookups, and Libraries
- Adopting Continuous Integration (CI) and Release Pipelines
- Integrating tools like Git, SVN, Jira, SoapUI, Postman, and ServiceNow
- Creating Release Pipelines which include OIC and other artifacts for Salesforce, Oracle, and other technologies
- Making it easy to access logs, dashboards, and report for troubleshooting and audits
- This webinar focuses on maximizing the potential of the Oracle Integration Cloud.
Watch today and learn how FlexDeploy can help you achieve more agile, high quality, and cost-effective software delivery!
Meet the presenter
President of Flexagon
Dan has been in technology leadership roles for the past 20 years. He has covered operation systems and middleware product development, technology architecture, and software solution delivery focused on Oracle, IBM, and Open Source technologies. His experience with software automation led him to form and develop Flexagon's DevOps platform: FlexDeploy. Dan is currently the President of Flexagon and leads Strategy, Marketing, and Sales for various products and services.