Achieve Faster, More Reliable Deployments
Oracle Integration and API Gateway services provide the ability to develop integrations and APIs in the cloud, which connect cloud and/ or on-premises applications. The integrations, APIs, and their supporting artifacts (e.g., connections, gateways configurations) are maintained directly in the cloud and not in a source control tool such as Git or SVN.
Deploying integrations and APIs from one instance to another is a manual process and requires manually exporting from one instance and importing into the next instance. In addition, the associated Integration connections, lookups, and libraries must be sync’d between instances and the API Gateway artifacts can be a nightmare to manage at scale.
This paper will cover key highlights for how FlexDeploy for Oracle Integration provides a comprehensive solution for pipeline automation and application release management.
- Automate deployment of Oracle Integration artifacts
- Traceability of changes across environments
- Eliminate manual steps and scripting
- Reduce cost and risk
- Automate deployment of API gateway artifacts
- Adopt continuous integration and release pipelines
- Integrate with tools like Git, SVN, Jira, Postman, and ServiceNow
- Improve quality and velocity of project deliver
- Automate developer productivity through our Browser Extension
Download the whitepaper now to see how FlexDeploy can do all of this for you!