FlexDeploy for Cloud Native Apps and Containers
Watch on-demand today.
Are you looking for ways to accelerate development and delivery, improve quality, and more effectively manage cost and risk of application development?
DevOps, CI/CD, cloud, and containers help drive these improvements. The FlexDeploy DevOps platform makes achieving those benefits fast and easy with its cloud native and container support!
Docker and Kubernetes and container technology in general are becoming commonplace for development and deployment of cloud native applications. Using Docker and Containers to build and deploy can be extremely valuable in building easily scalable applications with Node.js and other frameworks.
FlexDeploy does the heavy lifting which keeps developers developing, administrators focused on higher value activities, and release managers having visibility to your integrated CI/CD pipeline. Ready to see how?
This webinar will provide an overview of:
- The process to automate and standardize the build, deploy, and release lifecycle for cloud native applications deployed with Docker and Kubernetes.
- The flexibility of deployments into Kubernetes such as Oracle Kubernetes (OKE), Azure Kubernetes (AKE), Google Kubernetes (GKE), or RedHat OpenShift.
- The ability to inject container scanning into your CI/CD pipelines with Anchor and DockerHub.
- Deployment strategies such as A/B, Canary, and Blue/Green.
- How to leverage the FlexDeploy webhook integration fabric to integrate and streamline your toolchain.
- How you can easily increase the speed and quality of your releases while decreasing cost and risk.
- And more!
President of Flexagon
Dan has been in technology leadership roles for the past 20 years. He has covered operation systems and middleware product development, technology architecture, and software solution delivery focused on Oracle, IBM, and Open Source technologies. His experience with software automation led him to form and develop Flexagon's DevOps platform: FlexDeploy. Dan is currently the President of Flexagon and leads Strategy, Marketing, and Sales for various products and services.