Communicate. Listen. Collaborate.
Drive a pivotal role in driving success and achieving desired outcomes.
Get visibility and insights into your build, deploy, and release processes.
- Create and share dashboards
- Role-based and team-based dashboards
- Value stream metrics
- Software delivery performance metrics
Plan, track, and collaborate with others using native or 3rd party work items.
- Create and manage work items
- Associate work items to code changes and commits
- Visualize work items in a release
- Capture comments and attachments
Keep users informed about status and progress of DevOps processes.
- Email notifications
- Slack and Microsoft Teams integrations
- Customizable notifications
- Event-based triggers
Offer valuable information and metrics to help teams understand and improve their DevOps processes.
- Build metrics
- Deployment metrics
- Test coverage and results
- Release and pipeline metrics
Additional information and support
Create and Share your Dashboards
Customize Work Item types, status, fields to better fit your business needs.
Define your Notification templates
Enable or Integrate Test, SAST/DAST Scan tools into CI/CD toolchain to capture those insights
Our Product Roadmap is maintained, reviewed and validated against market and customer needs as we continue to innovate, meet and exceed customer expectations.
The FlexDeploy Documentation wiki is a valuable resource for users of the FlexDeploy platform. It provides comprehensive documentation and information about using FlexDeploy for Test Automation. Users can browse topics on the wiki, search for specific information, and gain insights into various aspects of FlexDeploy’s functionality and features.