Provides users with the flexibility, customization, and integration to optimize your software delivery process, and adapt to evolving requirements.
Integration with existing tools
Automation of complex tasks
Supports a wide range of plugins that integrate with various tools and technologies.
- Technology specific modules
- Encapsulate the complexity
- Automate build, deploy, and admin tasks
- Pipeline orchestration
Users can extend the platform’s capabilities and tailor their software delivery processes to meet unique business needs.
- Execute complex logic
- Interact with external systems
- Perform specific tasks
- Tailored to your needs
Customize and automate various aspects of deployment processes.
- Manipulate data
- Perform calculations
- Make decisions
- Execute specific actions
Webhooks and APIs
Webhooks allow users to receive real-time notifications about specific events or triggers that occur within the FlexDeploy platform and from external tools and systems.
- Advanced code editor with autocomplete functionality
- Pre-defined functions and conditional logic
- Runtime for inbound and outbound
- Apply transformation such as data mapping, value manipulation
Define custom actions or scripts that are triggered by specific events within the platform.
- Define hooks to send notifications
- Update external systems
- Execute custom code on success or failure
- Provide extensibility points within execution lifecycle
User interface extensions
- Browser extension
- Custom pages
- Dashboard widgets
- Visualizations and reports
Additional information and support
FlexDeploy provides a robust and flexible platform that can be extended to meet specific requirements and integrate with various tools and technologies
Understand FlexDeploy Extensibility
Integration with External Systems
API and CLI access
Customization and Configuration
Release Documentation and Resources
Our Product Roadmap is maintained, reviewed and validated against market and customer needs as we continue to innovate, meet and exceed customer expectations.
The FlexDeploy Documentation wiki is a valuable resource for users of the FlexDeploy platform. It provides comprehensive documentation and information about using FlexDeploy for Test Automation. Users can browse topics on the wiki, search for specific information, and gain insights into various aspects of FlexDeploy’s functionality and features.