FlexDeploy 220.127.116.11 has been released and includes enhancements to platform features, plugins, usability improvements, and bug fixes. Here are a few highlights:
- New Blueprint for Terraform with discovery of modules from Terraform Registry
- New Tricentis Tosca plugin for functional test automation
- New ApexSec plugin for Oracle APEX security analysis automation.
- Multiple security enhancements including Windows SSH support for Bitvise SSH as a OpenSSH provider
- UX improvements such as linking to product documentation from with the FlexDeploy UI and more flexibility in package naming for partial deployment projects
- Enhancements to many plugins including Oracle EBS, Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle SOA, Oracle WebLogic, Slack, Terraform, File
- Enhancements to integration capabilities within Webhooks and REST APIs
Please see the Release Notes for additional detail.