FlexDeploy 4.5.1 is now available! Similar to previous fixpacks, Flexagon focused on the continuous delivery of new features and capabilities while providing fixes to the existing product. This blog post briefly describes the enhancements as well as a summary of the smaller changes/fixes included within 4.5.1. For full details, you can see the Release Notes here.
General Enhancements and Fixes
- Partial Deploy Project files sort issue
- Performance improvements for Home and Dashboard pages.
- Various fixes and format changes for Environment Discrepancy report.
- Additional methods added for Pipeline gate and step Precondition groovy script to determine if any Deploy or Utility executions failed.
- Added screen to view list of applied SQL patches. This will be helpful when performing FlexDeploy upgrades.
- Ability to update application Log Level from UI. This will make it easy to debug issues in FlexDeploy when necessary.
- Informatica: Supports movement of Informatica artifacts using deployment groups. Read More
Plugin Enhancements and Fixes
- Oracle E-Business Suite – Added support for EBS 11.5.10.
- JDBC – Added support for partial deploy. This will allow customers to easily track SQL file executions by creating Package. SQL files are sorted based on file extensions, but developers can tweak execution when Package is built as well. This also supports retry count and ability to ignore failures at file level.
- File – Added support for partial deploy.This will allow customers to move files to various target locations from one source control folder. Files can be updated with Owner, Group and Permissions on Unix targets. Additionally files can be executed as well after move.
- WebLogic – Enhanced log messages for JMS deployments.
- REST – Added an option to do REST with Preemptive Basic Auth to support Jira and other sites.
- JDeveloper – Added new operation to install JDeveloper extensions.
Whether you are new to FlexDeploy or a long-time customer or partner, we look forward to your feedback on the contents of 4.5.1 and suggestions for how FlexDeploy can improve your end-to-end software delivery processes.