FlexDeploy for Salesforce
CI/CD for Salesforce Ecosystem Including Salesforce, MuleSoft, Slack and Tableau
FlexDeploy for Salesforce supports org-based, source-driven, or hybrid development models for an organization’s customizations. Whether no code, low code, or advanced code environments, FlexDeploy eliminates the costly manual, error-prone work involved with moving changes. Our fully integrated solution for Salesforce deployment and release management comes with rich features for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD), enterprise release management, and handling of technologies, including MuleSoft APIs, database deployments, Java Applications, and more.
Salesforce FlexDeploy Key Highlights:
- Seamless integration with source control like Git and SVN
- Automated build and deployment of Salesforce code, metadata, and data
- Automate, build and deploy workflows
- Reduce security and compliance risks
- Automate testing in all environments
- Optimize software delivery performance
- More control over deployment environments
The FlexDeploy DevOps platform makes it easy to establish repeatable and efficient processes for Salesforce implementations, including extensive automation, improved controls and repeatability, and visibility like you’ve never had before.