At Fusion Development User Group even in Milwaukee, there was a general question on Getting Started with ADF Mobile. I am sure Google can find all this, but here is quick blog on Getting Started with ADF Mobile.
- Use JDeveloper 188.8.131.52 with ADF Mobile Extension
- You must use Mac for iOS testing and development. iOS Simulator works fine for testing and debugging.
- Enroll in iOS developer program.
- Download and Install Android SDK for Android build and testing.
- Developing applications with ADF Mobile on ADF Academy
- Introduction to ADF Mobile
- Many more videos on ADF Insider channel on Youtube