FlexDeploy 188.8.131.52 has been released and includes enhancements, usability improvements, and bug fixes. Here are a few highlights:
- Salesforce integration improvements on the Salesforce tab to customize the package.xml file with project property PACKAGE_XML_PATH and provides a summary of change metrics.
- Isolated Networks Support – Some customers require strict network isolation between environments for security and other reasons. Customers employing this type of architecture can install FlexDeploy inside the isolated network and copy execution details in zip format from other environments. This approach enables an automated build-once/deploy-many approach while maintaining the required security practices.
- Build/Deploy/Utility workflow execution can be resubmitted using icons on project activity table. Re-build/Re-deploy/Re-execute buttons are also available on workflow execution page.
- New System Setting under Email Communication to attach logs to “Request Completed” and “Request Failed” notification events.
- ServiceNow instance creation page provides option to change the url for GET, POST and Navigation URL. For example, ServiceNow user can switch from default Change Request to use Service Catalog by updating the url.
- Plugin enhancements and updates for the following Oracle products: EBS, WebLogic, SOA, MDS
- Plugin enhancements and updates for Salesforce, Tomcat, SoapUI
Please see the Release Notes for additional detail.